Offshore companies in different off-shore jurisdictions worldwide:
|Country||First Year Fees||Second Year Fees||Other|
- The Incorporation Fee includes professional fees for the incorporation of the company, fee for the preparation of corporate documents, notaries, legalization, filing fees and a duty payable for standard authorized capital.
- Annual Domiciliation Fee, payable annually in advance, includes the provision of office's facility, as required by local company law, Company Secretary or Registered Agent.
- Expenses for delivery of documents by courier are charged additionally.
- Expenses for apostille are charged additionally.
- Expenses for nominee services are charged additionally (A - director $150, shareholder $100 in case of corporate entity being director or shareholder and director $300, shareholder $300 in case of person being nominee)
- * Costa Rican company needs 4 directors, ** Panama companies need 3 directors.
- No refunds are given after the purchase of the company.
- SloGold reserves the right to change the fees applicable to any product or service without prior notice.
How to set up offshore company.
Click here for consultation